The ORION Radar Level Transmitter is used for non-contact continuous level and volume measurement of liquids in open and closed tanks. There is also an open channel flow measurement option. It can display the measured value as level, distance (cm, m, inch, feet) or volume (liter, m3, imp, gallon) with its LCD screen. Radar level transmitter using pulse radar technology, it sends high frequency (80 Ghz) short radio signals, and the reflected part of the radio signal hitting the measurement surface is detected by the antenna. The time and phase difference between the transmitted radio signal and the received radio signal is directly proportional to the distance between the measured surface and the sensor.
Scope of application
- Water treatment and process technology: Water, wastewater, etc.
- Food industry: Beverage, milk and dairy products, etc.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry: Oil, Diesel, FuelOil, Acid, etc.
Bluetooth connectivity and Simulation feature make commissioning easy. The measurement result is not affected by fluctuation on liquid surfaces. The effect of the ambient temperature on the measurement is compensated.
- Supply voltage: 24 Vdc,
- Output signal: Analog 4-20 mA & 2 NO, Relay output 250
- V/1A & Modbus RS485,
- Resolution: +/- 1 mm, Sensitivity: +/- 0.2 % set
- measuring range,
- Maximum measuring distance: 6 m,
- Sensor material: PE,
- Process connection: M63X2,
- Operating temperature: -20°C, +80°C,
- Operatingpressure: 3Bar,
- Ambient temperature: -20°C, +80°C,
- Sensor protection class: IP68 Transmitter Hausing protection: IP68
- Transmitter Hausing: PC&ABS
Silo mounting adapter DN100 PN16 POMC Delrin®
Strap Mount Adapter, SS304