ORION Ultrasonic Level Transmitters are used for non-contact continuous level and volume measurement of liquids in open and closed tanks. The ultrasonic level meter sends short sound waves in the high frequency (100 Khz) ultrasonic band by the piezo transducer, and the reflected part of the sound wave hitting the measurement surface is detected by the transducer. The time between the transmitted sound wave and the received sound wave is directly proportional to the distance between the measured surface and the sensor.
Scope of application:
- Water treatment and process technology: Water, wastewater, etc.
- Food industry: Beverage, milk and dairy products, etc.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry: Oil, Diesel, FuelOil, Acid, etc.
Advantages: The effect of the ambient temperature on the measurement is compensated.
- Supply voltage: 24 Vdc,
- Output signal: Analog 4-20 mA & NPN/PNP 24 V 0.2 A,
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2% measuring range,
- Maximum measuring range: 4 m,
- Sensor material: PVDF,
- Sensor connection: M30X1.5,
- Operating temperature: -10°C, +60°C,
- Operating pressure: 1Bar,
- Protection class: IP68