ORION Ultrasonic Level Transmitters are used for non-contact continuous level and volume measurement of liquids in open and closed tanks. There is also an open channel flow measurement option. It can display the measured value as level, distance (cm, mt, inch, feet) or volume (liter, m3, imp, gallon) with its LCD screen. The ultrasonic level meter sends short sound waves in the high frequency (50 Khz) ultrasonic band by the piezo transducer, and the reflected part of the sound wave hitting the measurement surface is detected by the transducer.
Scope of application:
- Water treatment and process technology: Water, wastewater, etc.
- Food industry: Beverage, milk and dairy products, etc.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry: Oil, Diesel, FuelOil, Acid, etc.
- Side Echo suppression and Simulation feature makes commissioning easy.
- The measurement result is not affected by fluctuation on liquid surfaces.
- The effect of the ambient temperature on the measurement is compensated.
- Supply voltage: 24 Vdc,
- Output signal: Analog 4-20 mA & 2 NO,
- Relay output 250V/1A & Modbus RS485,
- Accuracy: +/- 2 mm or +/- 0.2 % set measuring range,
- Maximum measuring distance : 10 mt,
- Sensor material: PVDF,
- Process connection: M63X2,
- Operating temperature: -20°C, +80°C,
- Operating pressure:3Bar,
- Ambient temperature: -20°C, +80°C,
- Sensor protection class: IP68 ,
- Transmitter Hausing: IP68,
- Transmitter : Aluminum