LVH500 Capacitive Level Transmitter is used to measure the level of all kinds of powder and coarse materials in all types of containers and silos. . When the transmitter’s probe which is located at the buttom of the instrument is sorrounded by the bulk solid material, there will be a decrease in emitted rf power. An output signal 4-20mA is generated acording to the level . Detection sensitivity can be set up for all kind material depending on type and dielectric constant.
Sand, Cement, Pharmaceutical Industry, Dolomite, Calcite, Perlite Plaster, Lime, Fine Sand, Stone, Ceramic, Coal, Pulverized Coal Powder, Flour, Feed, Sugar, Seed, Plastic Granules.
Thanks to the analog output, continuous level measurement can be made.
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC,
- Signal Output: Analogue 4-20mA & NO/NC Relay Contacts 250V/1A,
- Sensor Material: Delrin® POM-C EN 10204,
- Probe Length: L=650 MM,
- Process Connection: G 1½ DIN 259 Pipe Thread,
- Process Temperature: –20°C to 110°C,
- Process Pressure: 10Bar,
- Ambient Temperature: –20°C to 80°C,
- Transmitter Protection Class: IP68,
- Sensor Protection Class: IP68,
- Transmitter Housing: Aluminium,