Orion vibro Vibrating Fork Limit Level Sensor Switch (VBR320 series) is a vibrating level level switch sensor with adjustable detection sensitivity. It is used to monitor the level of all kinds of powder, coarse and solid bulk materials in all types of containers and silos.
Sand, Cement, Pharmaceutical Industry, Dolomite, Calcite, Perlite Plaster, Lime, Fine Sand, Stone, Ceramic, Coal, Pulverized Coal Powder, Flour, Feed, Sugar, Seed, Plastic Granules.
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC,
- Signal Output: NO/NC Relay Contacts 250V/1A,
- Sensor Material: SS316,
- Sensor Probe Length: L=200 MM,
- Process Connection: SS316, G 1½” DIN 259 pipe thread,
- Process Temperature: –20° C to 180°C,
- Process Pressure: 10Bar,
- Ambient Temperature: –20°C to 80°C,
- Transmitter Protection Class: IP68,
- Sensor Protection Class: IP68,
- Transmitter Housing: Aluminium,