Orion capacitive level switch (LSH300 series) is a capacitive level sensor with adjustable detection sensitivity. It is used to monitor the level of all kinds of powder, coarse and bulk solids in all types of containers and silos.
Sand, Cement, Pharmaceutical Industry, Dolomite, Calcite, Perlite Plaster, Lime, Fine Sand, Stone, Ceramic, Coal, Pulverized Coal Powder, Flour, Feed, Sugar, Seed, Plastic Granules.
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC,
- Signal Output: NO/NC Relay Contacts 250V/1A,
- Sensor Material: PPS Ryton R4,
- Sensor Probe Length: L=150 mm,
- Process Connection: G 1½” and G 1” DIN 259 Pipe Thread,
- Process Temperature : –20°C to 110°C,
- Process Pressure: 10Bar,
- Ambient Temperature: –20°C to 80°C,
- Transmitter Protection Class: IP68,
- Sensor Protection Class: IP68,
- Transmitter Housing: Aluminium,